RE: [json] Accessing children of JSON Objects

  • pthanlonie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
      Hi,

      Thanks so much. I've been tearing my hair out. When I tried
      brs.i.text, and it didn't work, I never thought to use the brackets.
      I'll need to rejig my JSON object to get rid of the horrible condition
      check, and also to stop it trying to parse other objects within each
      parent, but that's easy to do, given the flexibility that JSON allows
      (That's why I liked it so much in the first plsce).

      Thanks again,

      Paul.