Re: [json] IETF JSON Working Group?

  • Mark Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      If you go the IETF route then the meaning of JSON can change by committee. The group can decide what JSON really is. I have worked in a few of these and did not get the best result.

      I would suggest that the informational RFC is the best approach if you want to maintain control.

      Its the market place that really decides what is a standard and not the IETF committees.

      Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
      President
      P6R, Inc
      408-205-0361