Jansson 1.1.3 released
- Jansson v1.1.3 is out. This is a bug fix release in the 1.1 release
Changes since v1.1.2:
* Encode reals correctly, so that first encoding and then decoding a
real always produces the same value
* Don't export private symbols in libjansson.so
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.1.3.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.1/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.