JSON for PLSQL

  • Fredag_d13
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Hi JSON-fans

      PL/JSON is a JSON-implementation written in PL/SQL for Oracle. Since no bugs has been found in more than a month, I have changed the project status from beta to stable. The version remains to be 0.8.4 though.

      PL/JSON is a complete JSON-implementation with very few limitations. It also features path-selection, so you can navigate/edit JSON-objects like you would do in JavaScript. The API is quite comprehensive and documented through examples and a reference guide.

      The implementation got all the functionality I need, but if you want to put in other useful features, then please join the project and submit your changes. You could also just post your ideas in the open discussion forum: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pljson/forums/forum/935365.

      You can download a copy at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pljson. The license is MIT.

      /Jonas