Jansson v1.1.2 is out. This is a bug fix release in the 1.1 release
Changes since v1.1.1:
* Fix a bug where an error message was not produced if the input file
could not be opened in json_load_file()
* Fix an assertion failure in decoder caused by a minus sign without a
digit after it
* Remove an unneeded include for stdint.h in jansson.h
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.1.2.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.1/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.