Jansson 1.1.1 released
- Jansson v1.1.1 is out. This release only fixes a few packaging
issues with v1.1.
Changes since v1.1:
* All documentation files were not distributed with v1.1; build
documentation in make distcheck to prevent this in the future
* Fix v1.1 release date in CHANGES
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.1.1.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.1/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.