Jansson 1.1 released
- Jansson v1.1 is out. This release contains many new features and some
bugfixes, and retains API compatibility with the 1.0 series.
Changes since v1.0.4:
* API additions and improvements:
- Extend array and object APIs
- Add functions to modify integer, real and string values
- Improve argument validation
- Use unsigned int instead of uint32_t for encoding flags
* Enhance documentation
- Add getting started guide and tutorial
- Fix some typos
- General clarifications and cleanup
* Check for integer and real overflows and underflows in decoder
* Make singleton values thread-safe (true, false and null)
* Enhance circular reference handling
* Don't define -std=c99 in AM_CFLAGS
* Add C++ guards to jansson.h
* Minor performance and portability improvements
* Expand test coverage
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.1.tar.bz2
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.1/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.