M' JSON parser v1.2 released

  • rui.maciel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      I'm proud to announce that MJSON v1.2 has been released!

      M's JSON parser, a small, lightweight FLOSS library that handles documents written in the JSON data interchange format. It's written in standard C, which means that it may run in any platform which is targeted by C compiler.

      This release focuses on stability and offers a hand full of clean-ups bug fixes and marks the start of the development of the v2.0 release, a complete rewrite which will focus on improving the library's already impressive efficiency and speed.

      M's JSON parser can be downloaded at:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson/

      Rui Maciel