Jansson 1.0.4 released
- Jansson v1.0.4 is out. This is a bugfix release in the 1.0 release series.
Changes since v1.0.3:
* Relax Autoconf version requirement to 2.59
* Make Jansson compile on platforms where plain char is unsigned
* Fix API tests for object
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.0.4.tar.bz2
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.0/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.