Pmrpc - inter-window communication using JSON-RPC and HTML5 postMessage API

  • izuzak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      Over at the JSON-RPC group I announced a new JSON related project [1] so I'll give just a short overview here.

      Pmrpc is a inter-window cross-domain remote procedure call JavaScript library based on JSON-RPC [2] and the HTML5 postMessage API [3]. The library provides a simple API for exposing and calling procedures from windows or iFrames on different domains, without being subject to the same-origin policy. Pmrpc also provides several advanced features: callbacks similar to AJAX calls, ACL-based access control, asynchronous procedure support and fault-tolerance via retries.

      For more information please visit the project homepage - http://code.google.com/p/pmrpc/. Feedback is appreciated. :)

      Thanks,
      Ivan

      [1] http://groups.google.com/group/json-rpc/browse_thread/thread/c72e5a4a013957f4#