JSONwear

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      There have been many requests for JSON t-shirts.
      So I have made a couple of designs available at
      http://www.zazzle.com/douglascrockford/products
    • Andrea Giammarchi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Douglas, can I put my name in your Business Card? :D

        Btw, specially the gray scale one looks really good, congrats.

        Regards

        P.S. do you sell outside USA as well? I did not check everything, cheers