Jansson 1.0.3 released
- Jansson v1.0.3 out! This is a bugfix release in the 1.0 release series.
Changes since v1.0.2:
* Check for integer and real overflows and underflows in decoder
* Use the Python json module for tests, or simplejson if the json
module is not found
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.0.3.tar.bz2
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.0/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON
data. It features:
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.