Re: [json] json.com down

  • Crzy4c
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      Ok that just sucks... But as far as "backing up content" have you tried to
      search out the json.com pages on google and then retrieve the cache'd pages
      from there (e.g. www.json.com home page ->
      http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:HcdW6MR3bI0J:json.com/+www.json.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
      ).
      You might at least be able to get back SOME of your content.

      Hope this helps.