Jansson 1.0 released
- This is the first release of Jansson, available at
http://www.digip.org/jansson/. In spite of being the first release, it's
already a full-featured JSON encoder, decoder and data model. See below
for an overview of features.
I'm eager to get comments, patches, bug reports, or any feedback!
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.0.tar.bz2
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.0/
Browse source: http://github.com/akheron/jansson/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.