Jswoof v1-08 -> The fastest version yet.

  • W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi all,

      its been a while since the last version of JSWOOF was uploaded
      but rest assured development has been around the clock.

      version 1.08 introduces some major rewrites of core functions in
      the JSWOOF library. With the most significant being the parseString(..)
      function. This function now works on strings as a series of chunks instead as a series of characters.

      I have also added support for the serialization of ArrayCollections.

      As usual you can find JSWOOF at the following location:
      http://waynemike.co.uk/jswoof

      And thank you to everyone who has emailed me with comments, suggestions,
      and bugs over the past 3 months.

      Regards
      Wayne IV Mike.