JsonFx.NET now on Google Code

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2009
      Just wanted to share that the source code repository for the JSON serializer in JsonFx.NET (as well as the full Ajax framework) has been migrated to Google Code.

      http://code.google.com/p/jsonfx/

      The JsonFx website will continue to remain the official source for JsonFx information and will link to Google Code for source:

      http://jsonfx.net/download/#json