Native JSON test suite

  • Lucas Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      For YUI's JSON utility, I'm leveraging native behavior if present and stable. To that second point, I adapted the test suite for YUI's JSON util to test the native API for potential bugs (which there have been with every implementation to date).

      I created a GitHub project to share the native testing and hopefully get some feedback or additional tests.

      http://github.com/lsmith/JSON-test-suite/tree/master

      Here's a direct link to a working copy.
      http://lucassmith.name/pub/JSON-test-suite/test.html

      Cheers,