Re: SV: SV: [json] new Date(NaN)

  • joel.finch@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      It might be worth noting that the Date constructor or Date.parse() fed an incorrectly formatted date string also gives a NaN-valued Date object, which is the more common cause.

    • joel.finch@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
        I just ran the updated json2.js (2009-06-18) through my unit tests, and the valueOf() solution to the NaN Date issue fails for the epoch date (0 ticks == false).
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
          --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "joel.finch@..." <joel@...> wrote:

          > I just ran the updated json2.js (2009-06-18) through my unit tests, and the valueOf() solution to the NaN Date issue fails for the epoch date (0 ticks == false).

          Fix. Thanks.