yajl-ruby: the fastest JSON parser for ruby on the planet

  • lhilaiel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      I guess yajl-ruby hasn't been announced on this list, so here goes...

      Brian Lopez has been feverishly working on ruby bindings for yajl, and has reported some very favorable performance numbers for the resultant parser.

      You can get the code and learn more about Brian's work here:
      http://github.com/brianmario/yajl-ruby/tree/master

      And you can get a little overview of the marriage of yajl and ruby here:
      http://trickyco.de/2009/05/parse-json-in-ruby-in-14-the-time-of-yaml/

      best,
      lloyd