MJSON v1.1 released

  • rui.maciel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      I'm proud to announce that MJSON v1.1 has been released!

      MJSON is Maciel's JSON parser, a small light-weight library that
      handles documents written in the JSON markup language. It's written in
      ISO C, which means that it may run wherever there is a C compiler.

      This release focuses on stability and offers a hand full of bug fixes.

      MJSON and jsonindent can be found at:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson

      Rui Maciel