Visual Basic 6 JSON Parser

  • mikeglaser@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      I have recently adapted a VBA Excel macro that parses multidimensional
      JSON data (ie it deals with arrays and objects in the data), fixed some
      parsing bugs and sped it up with a string builder class, and am
      publishing this under the BSD license on my website:

      http://www.ediy.co.nz/vbjson-json-parser-library-in-vb6-xidc55680.html

      This should be useful for other Visual Basic 6 programmers. I would
      appreciate any feedback or suggestions for improvements.