Announce: Jyson, a pure java JSON codec for jython 2.5.

  • Alan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2009
      Dear all,

      I am pleased to announce the publication of a new open source product,
      jyson, a pure java JSON codec for jython 2.5.

      You can access source code, documentation, etc, for jyson here

      http://jyson.xhaus.com

      If you're wondering what benefit using jyson brings over other
      available JSON codecs, please see the Jyson FAQ

      http://opensource.xhaus.com/projects/jyson/wiki/JysonFaq

      Regards,

      Alan Kennedy.