Re: [json] Performance of JSON libraries

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 20, 2009
      On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Fang Yidong <fangyidong@...> wrote:
      > Sorry this message is intended to send to Tatu only. My bad.
      > Since the result is not published yet, let's discuss it privately.

      (took the discussion offline, but if anyone is interested in what
      results we are discussing, those are at:

      http://www.cowtowncoder.com/blog/archives/2009/02/entry_204.html

      I will be making some updates; and if any owners of other packages
      have suggestions, let me know as well. Benchmarks are hard to do well
      with different use cases and emphasis, so at least I want to document
      presumptions and biases.