Re: [json] Stoppable SAX-like interface for streaming input of JSON text

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
      On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Mark Joseph <mark@...> wrote:
      > Ah I am sorry I was not clear we provide the JSON and XML
      > tools to C++ users not Java.
      > http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/22/a-sax-like-parser-for-json/

      Ok that explains it. I shouldn't have assume it's for Java either.
      And it is true that for products that cover both xml and json, it is
      advantageous to use same or similar interfaces too. There are some
      java libraries that do something similar, such as jettison that
      exposes json through java xml interfaces (stax in this case).