Re: [json] New C++ JSON interface library

  • Mark Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Does this interface allow the JSON data to be streamed in?

      Thanks,
      Mark
      P6R, Inc

      On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 12:26:31 -0000
      "terry_caton" <lc840c@...> wrote:
      > Please check out my new C++ JSON interface library at:
      >
      > http://cajun-jsonapi.sourceforge.net/
      >
      > What makes it better than the others already available?
      >A major goal
      > of the library was a powerful interface but a short
      >learning curve.
      > The C++ Standard Template Library served as an
      >inspiration for the
      > interface, and so should be immediately intuitive to
      >anyone familiar
      > with the language. See the release notes for lots more
      >information:
      >
      > http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
      > group_id=251569&release_id=658013
      >

      > Cheers,
      > Terry

      -------------------------
      Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
      President and Secretary
      P6R, Inc.
      http://www.p6r.com
      408-205-0361
      Fax: 831-476-7490
      Skype: markjoseph_sc
      IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
      (AIM) mjoseph8888
    • terry_caton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Joseph" <mark@...> wrote:

        > Does this interface allow the JSON data to be streamed in?

        Yes it does. In fact, the library's built-in
        input/output capability is based on the standard
        istream & ostream classes, so any C++ stream-based
        file/network/console interface should work automagically.
        Furthermore, this stream-based serialization is
        implemented "externally" via the visitor pattern,
        which facilitates the straighforward implementation of
        additional operations (graph rendering, document
        validation, custom network streaming, etc).