New C++ JSON interface library

  • terry_caton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Please check out my new C++ JSON interface library at:

      http://cajun-jsonapi.sourceforge.net/

      What makes it better than the others already available? A major goal
      of the library was a powerful interface but a short learning curve.
      The C++ Standard Template Library served as an inspiration for the
      interface, and so should be immediately intuitive to anyone familiar
      with the language. See the release notes for lots more information:

      http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
      group_id=251569&release_id=658013

      Cheers,
      Terry
    • Mark Joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        Does this interface allow the JSON data to be streamed in?

        Thanks,
        Mark
        P6R, Inc

        On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 12:26:31 -0000
        "terry_caton" <lc840c@...> wrote:
        > Please check out my new C++ JSON interface library at:
        >
        > http://cajun-jsonapi.sourceforge.net/
        >
        > What makes it better than the others already available?
        >A major goal
        > of the library was a powerful interface but a short
        >learning curve.
        > The C++ Standard Template Library served as an
        >inspiration for the
        > interface, and so should be immediately intuitive to
        >anyone familiar
        > with the language. See the release notes for lots more
        >information:
        >
        > http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
        > group_id=251569&release_id=658013
        >

        > Cheers,
        > Terry

        -------------------------
        Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
        President and Secretary
        P6R, Inc.
        http://www.p6r.com
        408-205-0361
        Fax: 831-476-7490
        Skype: markjoseph_sc
        IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
        (AIM) mjoseph8888
      • terry_caton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
          --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Joseph" <mark@...> wrote:

          > Does this interface allow the JSON data to be streamed in?

          Yes it does. In fact, the library's built-in
          input/output capability is based on the standard
          istream & ostream classes, so any C++ stream-based
          file/network/console interface should work automagically.
          Furthermore, this stream-based serialization is
          implemented "externally" via the visitor pattern,
          which facilitates the straighforward implementation of
          additional operations (graph rendering, document
          validation, custom network streaming, etc).