JsonFx Now Available

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      I'm proud to announce that JsonFx, the JSON-Savvy Ajax Framework, is
      now publically available for ASP.NET 2.0/3.5.

      Some of the features:

      - A true Ajax framework embracing JSON as core to all features
      - JsonML+Browser-Side Templating (JBST) data-binding JSON in the client
      - JSON-RPC 2.0 support with auto-generated JavaScript proxies
      - build-time optimization of client libraries (compaction/Gzip/Deflate)
      - supports UserAgent-specific CSS (no more browser hacks)
      - dynamic behavior binding features
      - client-side globalization support
      - Ajax history (browser back button) support
      - helps get a Grade A in YSlow

      A full demo and downloadable project templates are available at:

      http://starterkit.jsonfx.net

      Enjoy!
      smm