Re: json2.js

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2008
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Smith <lsmith@...> wrote:
      > Can you elaborate on the changes?

      A JSON object is created if one doesn't exist.

      If the object does not have a stringify method, one is added.

      If the object does not have a parse method, one is added.
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 19, 2008
        I changed the stringify method's array test from

        if (typeof value.length === 'number' &&
        !value.propertyIsEnumerable('length')) {

        to the more reliable Miller device

        if (Object.prototype.toString.apply(value) === '[object Array]') {

        See http://blog.360.yahoo.com/douglascrockford?p=916
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
          json2.js is now available on Github.

          https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js