Re: [json] json2.js

  • Lucas Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1 8:52 PM
      Doug,

      Can you elaborate on the changes? Do you maintain the source in a
      VCS, or is it the responsibility of consumers to store copies locally
      to see diffs?

      Luke

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2 5:30 AM
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Smith <lsmith@...> wrote:
        > Can you elaborate on the changes?

        A JSON object is created if one doesn't exist.

        If the object does not have a stringify method, one is added.

        If the object does not have a parse method, one is added.
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 19, 2008
          I changed the stringify method's array test from

          if (typeof value.length === 'number' &&
          !value.propertyIsEnumerable('length')) {

          to the more reliable Miller device

          if (Object.prototype.toString.apply(value) === '[object Array]') {

          See http://blog.360.yahoo.com/douglascrockford?p=916
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
            json2.js is now available on Github.

            https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js