Re: [json] Re: JSON Conference

  • rkmr.em@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
      what happened to this conference?
      was this held?

      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "rkmr.em@..." <rkmr.em@...> wrote:

        > what happened to this conference?
        > was this held?

        It is still in the planning stage.
      • Ric Johnson
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 3, 2008
          Doug,

          If you are looking for help or sponsors, please feel free to contact
          me. As you know, I am VERY interested in supporting jsON. If you are
          looking for technical, then I would ask you contact Kris Zyp, as he is
          the real expert on http://jsOn.Com

          Ric
          OpenDomain