Re: Building a UI using Json Input

  • jyothsna1_n
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
      Thanks for the reply.
      The webservices are REST based and they give a JSON output.
      What would be the skillset required to do this?
      As this is in the start phase and so we are planning to do a
      serverside rendering but it has not been finalised.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:10 AM, jyothsna1_n <jyothsna1_n@...>wrote:

        > Thanks for the reply.
        > The webservices are REST based and they give a JSON output.
        > What would be the skillset required to do this?

        Look, *you* need to think deeply about your needs. Nobody on this list is
        going to be able to give you a silver-bullet answer, because there isn't
        one.

        With what you say above, you haven't narrowed it down at all. You can use
        JSON from just about any language and framework you can think of. I could
        tell you to write it in Flex; someone else could tell you to use Dojo, or
        Struts, or .NET. And we would all be "right", based on the amount of
        information you are providing.

        Do some research. Spend some time with Google, but before that, spend a
        *lot* of time thinking about your project. Only you can answer the
        questions.