Re: [json] ECMAScript

  • Kris Zyp
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2008
      > TC39, the ECMA technical committee responsible for maintenance of the
      > ECMAScript Programming Language Standard has just completed its
      > meeting in Oslo. It looks likely that native JSON support will be in
      > the next edition of the standard which will likely be approved next year.

      ES3.1 or ES4 (or both)?
      Kris

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2008
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Zyp" <kriszyp@...> wrote:

        > > TC39, the ECMA technical committee responsible for maintenance of the
        > > ECMAScript Programming Language Standard has just completed its
        > > meeting in Oslo. It looks likely that native JSON support will be in
        > > the next edition of the standard which will likely be approved
        next year.

        > ES3.1 or ES4 (or both)?

        The designations have not been finalized yet. It is likely to be in
        the next edition and all future editions.
      • Ric Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2008
          Doug,

          This is a great vindication of your hard work! As a developer, I
          thank you for introducing JSON to us and driving though all the discovery.

          Ric