Re: JSON Conference

  • Kyle Alan Hale
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 12, 2008
      I enjoyed the superlative. Why stuffy things up? The world is far
      too stuffy as it is.

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Zyp" <kriszyp@...> wrote:

      > These look like good topics to me, but just some thoughts: Maybe
      "JSON on the web", to cover issues more specific to the JSON in the
      browser environment like security, (de-)serialization, and the ease of
      use of JSON in JS...

      > Also maybe more descriptive, and less superlative: "Super JSON" ->
      "JSON-based formats and protocols"

      > Kris

      JSON)

      > * JSON and The Big Picture (Historical and Larger Technological
      Context)

    • rkmr.em@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 1 7:15 PM
        what happened to this conference?
        was this held?

        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 1 7:33 PM
          --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "rkmr.em@..." <rkmr.em@...> wrote:

          > what happened to this conference?
          > was this held?

          It is still in the planning stage.
        • Ric Johnson
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 3 5:46 AM
            Doug,

            If you are looking for help or sponsors, please feel free to contact
            me. As you know, I am VERY interested in supporting jsON. If you are
            looking for technical, then I would ask you contact Kris Zyp, as he is
            the real expert on http://jsOn.Com

            Ric
            OpenDomain