Re: [json] JSON Conference

  • Kris Zyp
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 11, 2008
      These look like good topics to me, but just some thoughts: Maybe "JSON on the web", to cover issues more specific to the JSON in the browser environment like security, (de-)serialization, and the ease of use of JSON in JS...

      Also maybe more descriptive, and less superlative: "Super JSON" -> "JSON-based formats and protocols"

      Kris

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 12, 2008
        I enjoyed the superlative. Why stuffy things up? The world is far
        too stuffy as it is.

      • rkmr.em@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
          what happened to this conference?
          was this held?

          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
            --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "rkmr.em@..." <rkmr.em@...> wrote:

            > what happened to this conference?
            > was this held?

            It is still in the planning stage.
          • Ric Johnson
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 3, 2008
              Doug,

              If you are looking for help or sponsors, please feel free to contact
              me. As you know, I am VERY interested in supporting jsON. If you are
              looking for technical, then I would ask you contact Kris Zyp, as he is
              the real expert on http://jsOn.Com

              Ric
              OpenDomain