JSON Conference

    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 11, 2008
      I am thinking that we should invite presenters for these tracks:

      * Ajax Applications

      * Enterprise JSON

      * JSON Databases

      * Super JSON (formats and protocols that build on or diverge from JSON)

      * JSON and The Big Picture (Historical and Larger Technological Context)

      Should we plan on other categories?
    • Kris Zyp
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 11, 2008
        These look like good topics to me, but just some thoughts: Maybe "JSON on the web", to cover issues more specific to the JSON in the browser environment like security, (de-)serialization, and the ease of use of JSON in JS...

        Also maybe more descriptive, and less superlative: "Super JSON" -> "JSON-based formats and protocols"

        Kris

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 12, 2008
          I enjoyed the superlative. Why stuffy things up? The world is far
          too stuffy as it is.

        • rkmr.em@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
            what happened to this conference?
            was this held?

            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 1, 2008
              --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "rkmr.em@..." <rkmr.em@...> wrote:

              > what happened to this conference?
              > was this held?

              It is still in the planning stage.
            • Ric Johnson
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 3, 2008
                Doug,

                If you are looking for help or sponsors, please feel free to contact
                me. As you know, I am VERY interested in supporting jsON. If you are
                looking for technical, then I would ask you contact Kris Zyp, as he is
                the real expert on http://jsOn.Com

                Ric
                OpenDomain