XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 for JSON

  • markjoseph_sc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
      Here is the article on how we have added XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 for
      JSON documents

      http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/
    • Gaetano Giunta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
        Very nice.

        Now there only needs to be standardization on the name of top-level json
        object, and world domination is assured!

        > Here is the article on how we have added XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 for
        > JSON documents
        >
        > http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/
        > <http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/>

      • Mark Joseph
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
          Thanks, and I would be happy to support any top level
          name.
          Just let me know and you have it.

          Best,
          Mark
          P6R, Inc

          On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:18:06 +0200
          Gaetano Giunta <giunta.gaetano@...> wrote:
          > Very nice.
          >
          > Now there only needs to be standardization on the name
          >of top-level json
          > object, and world domination is assured!
          >

          >> Here is the article on how we have added XPath 2.0 and
          >>XSLT 2.0 for
          >> JSON documents
          >>
          >> http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/
          >> <http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/>