Re: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • Mark Joseph
    Message 1 of 12 , May 21, 2008
      For anyone using C++ with JSON we have built
      a SAX like parser for JSON that also builds a DOM tree.
      It then allows our XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 tools to
      directly
      access that data just like if it was XML. See the
      article below:

      http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/

      Best,
      Mark

      -------------------------
      Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
      President and Secretary
      P6R, Inc.
      http://www.p6r.com
      408-205-0361
      Fax: 831-476-7490
      Skype: markjoseph_sc
      IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
      (AIM) mjoseph8888
    • gabrielenegro
      Message 2 of 12 , May 22, 2008
        Hi all,
        I'm sorry for late, I had some problem to subscribe the group!

        First (for tatu): I've released a pdf guide for annotation usage for
        jajb, you can find it at http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html.
        Anyway, now I'm here and I can help you all and answer to you question!

        Please, alert me for each bugs you'll find, I'll try to solve them
        immediatly.

        Second (for akaidr4vr): I'm not sure about your question: do you want
        to now if jajb can be integrated with cold fusion?

        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Claudio D'angelo <claudio.dangelo@...> wrote:

        > What?
        > Can you explain better?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mark Ireland ha scritto:
        > >

        > > Do you want to see if it works for ColdFusion?
        > >
        > > > To: json@yahoogroups.com <mailto:json%40yahoogroups.com>
        > > > CC: gabriele.negro1@... <mailto:gabriele.negro1%40tin.it>
        > > > From: claudio.dangelo@...
        > > <mailto:claudio.dangelo%40lombardia-servizi.it>
        > > > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:46:08 +0200
        > > > Subject: Re: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript
        > > >
        > > > Hi Tatu,
        > > > you can found the documentation of JAJB in
        > > > http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
        > > <http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html> (there is a link
        to pdf).
        > > > In cc there is the project's owner.
        > > > If the documentation is not complete please report it to
        Gabriele or me.