Re: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • Claudio D'angelo
    Message 1 of 12 , May 21 12:33 AM
      What?
      Can you explain better?

      Thanks

      Mark Ireland ha scritto:

> [...]
      > > (also) java classes that doesn't follow the javabean specification.
      > > I'm available (and I think Gabriele too) to help you with JAJB.
      > >
      > > JAJB depends by SAJ and DOMJson that they are 2 libraries to parse json
      > > (SAJ is like SAX).
      > > SAJ has a simple support for an old specification of json-schema that
      > > you can use to validate your json stream. Now we are working to
      > > implement another validation system in SAJ called json-vl (see
      > > http://jontools.sourceforge.net/ <http://jontools.sourceforge.net/>).
      > >

      > > I and Gabriele works to use json in any data transmission system (web
      > > rich client and business2business) and we have needed of developers
      > that
      > > supply feedbacks (this help ours projects that use this libraries).
      > >
      > > Claudio
      > >

      > > Tatu Saloranta ha scritto:
      > > >
      > > > On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Claudio D'angelo
      > > > <claudio.dangelo@...
      > <mailto:claudio.dangelo%40lombardia-servizi.it>
      > > > <mailto:claudio.dangelo%40lombardia-servizi.it>> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Claudio, I was wondering about this:

      > <http://jajb.sourceforg.net>
      > > > <http://jajb.sourceforg.net <http://jajb.sourceforg.net>>) that is a
      > > >
      > > > I have been looking for something like this (assuming it does what it
      > > > should be, i.e. like JAXB, but instead of XML, json). But the project
      > > > home page seems to be void of content. Do you know where I could learn
      > > > more about it?
      > > >
      > > > I have been thinking of writing such a binding framework myself, but
      > > > if a decent one exists, I wouldn't mind saving that time for something
      > > > else. :-)
      > > >
      > > > Also, related to the original question: there are many data binding
      > > > tools between Java and JSon.
      > > > In addition to ones mentioned, Jackson JSON processor (at
      > > > http://jackson.codehaus.org/ <http://jackson.codehaus.org/>
      > <http://jackson.codehaus.org/ <http://jackson.codehaus.org/>>) has
      > > > simple mappings from json to either
      > > > Java containers/primitives (List, Maps, Strings, Numbers, Booleans,
      > > > null), or to DOM-like node-based tree (JsonNode) with path access.
      > > > It does not have bean-bindings, but I am hoping to be able to hook
      > > > Jackson parser to a framework.
      > > > That would be useful for my use case, which requires high performance,
      > > > and where Jackson's ultra-fast parsing is necessary, but where
      > > > convenience of true data binding would also come in handy. :-)
      > > >
      > > > -+ Tatu +-

      > Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
      > http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT
      > <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT>

    • Mark Joseph
      Message 2 of 12 , May 21 9:40 AM
        For anyone using C++ with JSON we have built
        a SAX like parser for JSON that also builds a DOM tree.
        It then allows our XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 tools to
        directly
        access that data just like if it was XML. See the
        article below:

        http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/

        Best,
        Mark

        -------------------------
        Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
        President and Secretary
        P6R, Inc.
        http://www.p6r.com
        408-205-0361
        Fax: 831-476-7490
        Skype: markjoseph_sc
        IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
        (AIM) mjoseph8888
      • gabrielenegro
        Message 3 of 12 , May 22 1:08 AM
          Hi all,
          I'm sorry for late, I had some problem to subscribe the group!

          First (for tatu): I've released a pdf guide for annotation usage for
          jajb, you can find it at http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html.
          Anyway, now I'm here and I can help you all and answer to you question!

          Please, alert me for each bugs you'll find, I'll try to solve them
          immediatly.

          Second (for akaidr4vr): I'm not sure about your question: do you want
          to now if jajb can be integrated with cold fusion?