RE: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • Mark Ireland
    Message 1 of 12 , May 19, 2008
      Do you want to see if it works for ColdFusion?

      Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT

    • Claudio D'angelo
      Message 2 of 12 , May 21, 2008
        What?
        Can you explain better?

        Thanks

        Mark Ireland ha scritto:

> [...]
        > > > It does not have bean-bindings, but I am hoping to be able to hook
        > > > Jackson parser to a framework.
        > > > That would be useful for my use case, which requires high performance,
        > > > and where Jackson's ultra-fast parsing is necessary, but where
        > > > convenience of true data binding would also come in handy. :-)
        > > >
        > > > -+ Tatu +-

        > Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
        > http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT
        > <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT>

      • Mark Joseph
        Message 3 of 12 , May 21, 2008
          For anyone using C++ with JSON we have built
          a SAX like parser for JSON that also builds a DOM tree.
          It then allows our XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 tools to
          directly
          access that data just like if it was XML. See the
          article below:

          http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/

          Best,
          Mark

          -------------------------
          Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
          President and Secretary
          P6R, Inc.
          http://www.p6r.com
          408-205-0361
          Fax: 831-476-7490
          Skype: markjoseph_sc
          IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
          (AIM) mjoseph8888
        • gabrielenegro
          Message 4 of 12 , May 22, 2008
            Hi all,
            I'm sorry for late, I had some problem to subscribe the group!

            First (for tatu): I've released a pdf guide for annotation usage for
            jajb, you can find it at http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html.
            Anyway, now I'm here and I can help you all and answer to you question!

            Please, alert me for each bugs you'll find, I'll try to solve them
            immediatly.

            Second (for akaidr4vr): I'm not sure about your question: do you want
            to now if jajb can be integrated with cold fusion?