RE: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • Mark Ireland
    Message 1 of 12 , May 19, 2008
      Do you want to see if it works for ColdFusion?

      Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT

      Message 2 of 12 , May 20, 2008
        On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 5:36 AM, Claudio D'angelo
        <claudio.dangelo@...> wrote:
        > By Gabriele
        >
        > Hi all,
        > hi Tatu,
        > ihepda told me you had problems to use jajb because of missing
        > docs about annotation usage!
        >
        > I've just relesed a new pdf guide file concerning annotation usage,
        > take a look here: http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
        >
        > Anyway I'm here for all your question about jajb usage.
        > I hope jajb will be useful for all the community!

        Thank you for the update!

        -+ Tatu +-
      • Claudio D'angelo
        Message 3 of 12 , May 21, 2008
          What?
          Can you explain better?

          Thanks

          Mark Ireland ha scritto:

> [...]
          > > > It does not have bean-bindings, but I am hoping to be able to hook
          > > > Jackson parser to a framework.
          > > > That would be useful for my use case, which requires high performance,
          > > > and where Jackson's ultra-fast parsing is necessary, but where
          > > > convenience of true data binding would also come in handy. :-)
          > > >
          > > > -+ Tatu +-

          > Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
          > http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT
          > <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT>

        • Mark Joseph
          Message 4 of 12 , May 21, 2008
            For anyone using C++ with JSON we have built
            a SAX like parser for JSON that also builds a DOM tree.
            It then allows our XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 tools to
            directly
            access that data just like if it was XML. See the
            article below:

            http://www.p6r.com/articles/2008/05/06/xslt-and-xpath-for-json/

            Best,
            Mark

            -------------------------
            Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
            President and Secretary
            P6R, Inc.
            http://www.p6r.com
            408-205-0361
            Fax: 831-476-7490
            Skype: markjoseph_sc
            IM: (Yahoo) mjoseph8888
            (AIM) mjoseph8888
          • gabrielenegro
            Message 5 of 12 , May 22, 2008
              Hi all,
              I'm sorry for late, I had some problem to subscribe the group!

              First (for tatu): I've released a pdf guide for annotation usage for
              jajb, you can find it at http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html.
              Anyway, now I'm here and I can help you all and answer to you question!

              Please, alert me for each bugs you'll find, I'll try to solve them
              immediatly.

              Second (for akaidr4vr): I'm not sure about your question: do you want
              to now if jajb can be integrated with cold fusion?