929Re: JsonFx JsonSerializer

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Jan 9, 2008
      FYI, last week I posted an update for JsonFx JsonSerializer. Updates
      include:

      - expanded JSON object serialization to include any IDictionary with
      String keys
      - making DateTime serialization conform to ISO-8601
      - minor bug fixes

      Check it out (as well as other open source tools) at:

      http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/

      Thanks,
      Stephen

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. McKamey" <jsonml@...> wrote:

      > I've been using my C# JSON parser for about a year now as I've been
      > building out a larger end-to-end Ajax framework. Last week, I
      released
      > the JSON parser which the framework is built upon.
      >
      > The parser/serializer is written in C# and is intended to be as
      easy to
      > use as XML serialization in .NET. It includes the option to
      control
      > serialization using attributes or implementing an interface. It
      has
      > the ability to serialize and deserialize strongly-typed classes.
      >
      > Until the entire framework is available, I encourage you to try out
      the
      > parser:
      >
      > http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/
      >
      > Thanks,