911Re: [json] JSON Serialization

  • Arthur Blake
    Nov 19, 2007
      You might want to check out jabsorb (formerly known as JSON-RPC-Java) at
      http://jabsorb.googlecode.com

      In the new 1.2 version, we've added circular reference and duplicate
      reference support (1.2 is currently a release candidate, but the final
      version is imminent...)

      See also, http://code.google.com/p/jabsorb/wiki/CircularReferences for more
      info about the circular references support and how it is implemented in
      jabsorb.