893Announcing "JsonFx JsonSerializer"...

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Oct 29, 2007
      I've been using my C# JSON parser for about a year now as I've been
      building out a larger end-to-end Ajax framework. Last week, I released
      the JSON parser which the framework is built upon.

      The parser/serializer is written in C# and is intended to be as easy to
      use as XML serialization in .NET. It includes the option to control
      serialization using attributes or implementing an interface. It has
      the ability to serialize and deserialize strongly-typed classes.

      Until the entire framework is available, I encourage you to try out the
      parser:

      http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/

      Thanks,
      Stephen McKamey