880Re: [json] Re: JSONRequest

  • John David Duncan
    Oct 10 1:36 PM
      On Sep 22, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Douglas Crockford wrote:

      >> Is the "JSONRequest" header
      >> supposed to be there, in this response?
      > I see what you mean. No, that isn't supposed to be there.
      > I have corrected it. Thank you.

      Thanks! I have one more thought about the proposal.

      The Firefox plugin chooses to send an "Accept: application/
      jsonrequest" header with the request, and I agree with this idea.
      The proposal says that if the request is application/jsonrequest,
      then the response must also be application/jsonrequest; the Accept
      header spells out this requirement plainly in HTTP. In my opinion,
      the header should be mandatory.

      JD
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic