701Re: JsonML

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Jan 22, 2007
      I just updated the JsonML UI builder script to allow a filter
      callback similar to the JSON filter. The usefulness here is that as
      a DOM tree is built out from a JsonML structure, each node can be
      either filtered or modified before it is returned. This is an easy
      way to attach unobtrusive javascript and Ajax hooks.

      http://jsonml.org

      Thanks,
      smm

      P.S. I plan to have some examples soon.

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. McKamey" <jsonml@...> wrote:

      > I just posted on http://jsonml.org an XSLT for generically
      converting
      > XML to JsonML. This might help people better visualize the markup.
      >
      > --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Mark Miller <markm@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Douglas Crockford wrote:
      > > > JsonML is an application of JSON for document markup. JSON was
      not
      > > > designed for such applications, and is not as effective than
      XML
      > (much
      > > > as XML is less effective than JSON for data interchange). Still,
      > > > JsonML might be useful for some purposes.
      > > >
      > > > http://jsonml.org/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic