63JSON-PHP updates, JSON-RPC, PAJAJ

  • Michal Migurski
    Aug 12, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I've made a few coding style changes to JSON-PHP in response to
      comments from PEAR members. I haven't yet had a chance to address the
      recent changes to JSON to allow scientific notation, but I plan to do
      this in the near future. More information:

      http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-comments-show.php?id=198

      Does anyone here maintain a JSON-RPC implementation? I've been
      thinking of writing one, but the RPC standard is so barebones-simple
      that I wonder whether a whole library is even necessary. Thoughts?

      Also of interest is PAJAJ (PHP Asynchronous Javascript and JSON), "an
      object-oriented AJAX framework for the development of event driven
      PHP Web applications." It happens to use JSON-PHP:

      http://freshmeat.net/projects/pajaj/

      -mike.

      michal migurski- contact info, blog, and pgp key: