598Re: [json] Re: problem to sending variable.

  • V. Karthik Kumar
    Nov 30, 2006
      Hi,

      What you'd ideally do is, eval() or parse the json string into a
      javascript object. Then perform changes on it.
      Then serialize it back to a string, and use XHR.

      The problem is usually that it isn't safe to send requests to another
      domain, because of cross site scripting issues.
      Because of this, most browsers don't allow you to do this by default. So
      it doesn't matter if you got the data by dyamic <script>
      generation or XHR, but sending it back will definitely be a problem.

      What i'd suggest is, keep a proxy page on your own server which forwards
      these requests to the other domain.

      Regards,
      Karthik