5RE: [json] json
- Jul 20, 2005Well what I would say is:
- microformats are xHTML tags - intended on providing standards for
new forms of structured data
- JSON = I haven't the foggiest - just got here (common data
interchange verbs?) (OpenAPIs???)
What IS JSON?
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Roland
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: [json] json
So how does this JSON thing compare to this:
Inquiring minds want to know.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
* Visit your group "json <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/json> " on
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>