499Re: [json] Conferences in October

  • Adhar Jain
    Sep 17, 2006
      Douglas,

      I am using JSON to show dynamic multimaps. I want to know about it in more details. Is it possible that you send me any presentations you maintain for these sessions as I am from india and it is not really possible to attend the seminars.

      Thanks
      Adhar

      Douglas Crockford <douglas@...> wrote:
      I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:

      AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006
      October 2-4, 2006
      Santa Clara, California
      http://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/