378Re: [json] Re: Introduction Date and Function objects to the standard

  • Lindsay
    May 28 4:00 PM
      Dave Balmer wrote:
      > Greg,
      >
      > I've given this a bit of thought too, but in the end this would only
      > complicate matters exponentially. Making a simple data parser is one
      > thing, but adding in a language parser (much less many language
      > parsers) on top of that just isn't practical.

      Agreed. I'd like to see a std for dates as they are very commonly used
      and nearly count as a scalar type :) But stick to the KISS principle.
      Feature bloat his killed a lot of stds.

      --
      Lindsay
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic